"काममय एवायं पुरुष इति। स यथाकामो भवति तत्क्रतुर्भवति।
यत्क्रतुर्भवति तत्कर्म कुरुते। यत्कर्म कुरुते तदभिसंपद्यते॥"
You are what your deep, driving desire is ... As your desire is, so is your will
As your will is, so is your deed ... As your deed is, so is your destiny.
- Brihadaranyaka Upnishad
Develops the set up for training academy for UPSC Aspirants to complete their dream to become an officer and serve the nation a reality, the project YUVA IAS has been started in June, 2020 under AVANTIKA INSTITUTIONS Pvt. Ltd.
The YUVA IAS trains the aspirants for various competitive examinations held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and State Public Service Commission (SPSC).
The list of Exams are as follows:
Initially, the organization has opened it's head office in Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) with two branch offices in Delhi and Bengaluru (Karnataka).
“Sharping the skills of the youth of the nation, so they become capable to clear the exam”
“There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs”
“Reinstate the glory of Prayagraj in Competitive Examinations through a cognitive system for UPSC Aspirants at national level”
As a Mission Oriented Association, the organization has developed six wings (departments) based on in-house system on scientific basis and modern needs. The institute provides -
1. World class infrastructure.
2. Best team of Trainers or Faculty Members.
3. 24×7 Technical Support that creates effective Student-Teacher interaction through in house team of Software Developers and IT Workers.
4. In-house Publication to provide Top Class Study material by various eminent civil servants, mentors and authors.
5. Regular motivational Programmes and Seminars by Global Level Organizations and Eminent Personalities.
6. Continuous Research & Innovation through our Research and Development Wing.
Integrity: “We discharge our duties truthfully, honestly and transparently.”
Accountability: “We are responsible for our actions and outcomes.”
Responsiveness: “We are sensitive, prompt, fair and objective in our dealings with our stakeholders, fostering mutual trust.”
Professionalism: “We strive for improving performance and competence with a focus on achieving excellence.”
Innovation: “We encourage new ideas, methods, processes and practices.”
Collaboration: “We work together with our stakeholders and partners to achieve common goals."